Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Ladies and Gentlemen.. I have an announcement.

I have a Blogger.com account and has not been used before since 6 or 7 yrs ago(?) its all because i wanted to create the username first before somebody could steal it.

Recently i have decided to beautify that dusty page. Its all almost done now. So.. my long lost lovely friends in Multiply(some are new)... i know this is very late... I have decided to move to Blogspot.

I know, finally.... and why is not LiveJournal? I've no freaking idea.


This page is gonna be frozen till i forgotten the password. I still love this page. Lots of bittersweet memories and was where i grew up blogging in those crazy social network days.

See ya in my new house which i called it BAD ENGLISH.


Peace&Love
Lamb

No comments:

Post a Comment